MKT 200 Introduction to Marketing - Emirates College of Technology
Attempt the following questions after carefully reading and analyzing them. Also, respect the working guidelines
1. Select a company based in UAE and discuss by how marketing mix decisions were impacted due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
2. How do you think the customers (as an internal marketing environment actor) have changed in terms of their expectations from the service providers, during the pandemic times?
3. Research and identify the peculiar marketing strategies adopted by the companies in the UAE to combat with the situation caused by the pandemic.
a. Find an example of a company that launched a new consumer product within the past five years.
b. Explain how the company implemented the four Ps in launching the product
c. Report on the product's success since the launch.
5. Research driverless cars.
a. In what stage of the new product development process are driverless cars?
b. What challenges are companies such as Google, Apple, Amazon, and Ford facing in getting this product to the launch stage?
Working Guidelines for Project
A. - You are required to accomplish your work in groups of maximum 4-5 students in each group.
- The answers should be documented in a report using MS-Word (Times New Roman/ Calibri Body - Font 12 with 1.5 line spacing)
- The report should 8 pages excluding the cover page, table of contents & references.
B. Project Structure:
It is recommended that your project report have the following structure in the order provided here.
1. Title page Write suitable title for the projectas a whole depends on the content you will write about them from the questions above
The students' details should be filled in the cover page provided.
2. Abstract / Executive Summary
The Abstract shall consist of the project title and about half a page concise summary containing the scope and results of your study.
3. Table of Contents
Table of contents should contain titles and page numbers for the main sections and subsections of your report. The table of contents should also include entries for any appendices in your report.
4. Report BodyFor each question need to write title (heading) from the question itself before writing the answer (don't write question copy paste), respect as will the numbering beside each ( use them same as it) even 1 2 3...etc or a b c...etc
This is the central and main part of the project which contains the actual work done during the project. The main requirement is that you need to structure the report so that it is clear and structured in a way that makes sense. Grammar and spellings count.
The project's conclusions should list the things which have been learnt as a result of the work you have done.
You are responsible for appropriately citing material and methods that you use. Give references for the data collected from a textbook, a magazine or a website identifying its sources while using the appropriate form. In the references section, references should be in a numbered list, ordered alphabetically by the last name of the first author.