The Project Paper should be submitted in word document or PDF format in English language, should be about 10,000- 12,000 words.
Toic will be about role of strategic management in solving a current problem within a hospital (as an example, that is highly possible to be the thesis is ... The impact os strategic management on the sustainbility of performance of "x" hospital during the coronavirus pandemic...)
1- Research: means the systematic investigation as well as the study of sources or material or things so that the facts can be established or the conclusion can be drawn. In research mode, students will try to identify certain managerial problems or issues that interest them so they can study it in depth.
• Find a solution for a managerial problem or issue.
• Describe a managerial problem or issue.
• Improve or invent a managerial method or theory.
• Research title
• Introduction & Importance
• Research Background
• Literature Review
• Research Problem, Objectives and Questions
• Data Gathering
• Data Analysis
• Findings & Recommendations.
II. GUIDELINES ON CONTENT
1. Research Structure:
I.1- Cover page: should include
- Research title
- Student name
- Supervisor name 1.2- Table of content
l.3- Research Introduction & IlTlportance:
In this section, students will give a general idea about the research topic, studied industry, studied country, and the importance of the research.
1.4- Research Background:
In this section, students should give more detail about the issues, histoncal development, trends.
I.5- Litera ture Review: suggested solutions and current
In this section, students should present the previous studies which discussed the research issue and show the added value of their own research to these studie (how your study is different from the previous studies).
1.5- Literature Review:
In this section, students should present the previous studies which discussed the research issue and show the added value of their own research to these studies (how your study is different from the previous studies).
1.6- Research Problem, Objectives & Questions:
In this section, students will develop and present their research problem based on the literature review. Then they will break down this research into a number of objectives (3-4 objectives). Based on the research objectives, students will develop the research questions.
1.7- Data Gathering & Methodology:
In this section, students will discuss the method they are going to follow in order to answer the research questions. Then they should describe the data gathering process.
1.8- Data Analysis:
In this section, students will apply the necessary analysis or tests on the gathered data to answer the research questions. Students should discuss the results of the analysis in depth.
1.9- Findings & Recommendations:
In this section, students will present their research findings based on their analysis then they will present their recommendations for the studied issue.
III. GUIDELINE ON SUBMISSION
Request for doing final project
Send Thesis title and topic to account Manager, and will assign a supervisor
• Our professors will need to review the materials. Please be advised this step lasts for several weeks, depending on the number of candidates.
• Organization Of the Joint Assessment regarding the discussion of the theses/projects.
On The Joint Assessment Board, the theses/proje cts are accepted or sent to be amended. The Zoom platform
Joint Assessment Board takes place via
Formatting of softcop :
Plagiarism is "thoughts theft" or the wrongful acquisition of another author's ideas, thoughts, language or expressions and presenting them as one's own ideas without giving credit to the original author
Student will act according to the below steps:
• the student commits plagiarism for the first time and need to avoid exceeding 20% of the paper,
MBA Program Structure:
• The MBA has a total of 60 ECTS credits and consists of 8 taught modules at 5 ECTS credits each.
• Module GLH (Guided learning hours ) duration ranges between 5 -8 weeks
• Assessment criteria is based on one final assignment for each module.
• Final Project Paper is required after completing 8 modules. The Project Paper should be submitted in word document or PDF format in English language, should be about 10,000- 12,000 words.
• Font size: 12
• Font type: Times New Roman
• Font color: Black
• Line Spacing: Single o Titles: Bold
• Text direction: justify
• Final Project Paper is required after completing 5 modules.