You are required to write a simple term paper based on the topics covered from the course ITDB4102 Oracle Fundamentals, it will be submitted using the turnitin activity from your E- learning portal and a hard copy of your assignment for verification purposes.
What is a term paper?
is a concisely written, documented paper of reasonable length in which a student identifies, analyzes, interprets, and draws conclusions from the facts and opinions of other people.
The term Paper Process:
1. Select your topic
2. Research your topic thoroughly
3. Prepare your term paper
4. Write your paper
Term Paper Format
• Title Page - it includes the title of the paper, your name, the course name, the name of the instructor and the date.
Title: Oracle Data Migration an Interface with the PL/SQL a comparative study
• Abstract - a brief overview of the paper itself.
• Literature Review - explain your methodologies and any procedures that were used.
• Results - Make your conclusion or closing statements.
• Recommendations - Offer your views and suggestions for future research.
• References - All text citations must have a corresponding entry on the reference list. It is formatted with a hanging indent and double-spacing.