CIS114-6 Network Systems and Administration - Majan University College
Learning outcome 1: Demonstrate deep and systematic understanding of system and networking concepts, including principles, technologies, and emerging trends.
Learning outcome 2: Scientifically and critically analyse, implement and evaluate networking techniques, technologies, strategies and methodologies used in industry. Apply analytical and problem-solving skills in order to select and implement networking solutions appropriate to multiple organisational and environmental contexts.
For this Referral assignment, you are required to read the comments given by the markers on your previous submission and address them to repair your work. Note that the pass grade will be capped.
You are required to write a Research Review or commonly known as Survey Paper in the format of IEEE journal papers on a Networking related topic. Review/Survey papers simply compare the work done by others and/or highlight them for new researchers to use as their starting point for their research. It is recommended that you look for examples of Review/Survey papers on the LRC and IEEE Xplore digital libraries. A sample set of papers can also be found on BREO. Your research topic should be in one of the following areas:
• Network security (any topic related to network security)
• Internet of Everything Security
• Consumer IoT devices security issues
• UAV / Drones security issues
• UAV / Drones digital forensics issues
• V2x Technologies, Standards, Protocols, Security Issues (select a theme based on one of these V2x areas)
• Cloud computing and networking
• Migration to the cloud: Security concerns
• Network virtualisation/containerisation
1. The title of your paper should be specific and not use the generic titles stated above (e.g. you should not select a title as ‘Network Security'). Use of a generic title will result in 5 marks being deducted.
2. Avoid using quoted text unless it is essential. Too many quoted pieces of text will result in marks deducted as it does not show your own work. All references used must be within the past 5 years and only use earlier ones if you are referring to a standard, original work start date, start of a theory, etc. All references must come from quality sources such as journals, and conferences. Some reputable websites may be used such as BBC News or other networking websites, e.g. IEEE, Cisco, etc.
3. Wikis, blogs, and similar websites are not accepted, and marks will be deducted for using them. Such sites do not have reliable content.
4. You MUST use the IEEE template posted on BREO and any submission that does not meet the IEEE template formatting will result in marks deducted (see Marks & Feedback section below).
5. It is essential that you demonstrate critical comparison, analysis and evaluation in your paper as this is a Postgraduate piece of work.
6. Deduction of marks as per the above points will be up to a total of 10 marks (does not apply to Plagiarised content).
Attachment:- Network Systems and Administration.rar