Q1 (Chapter 15 - session 09)
• Key factors influencing standardising advertising across markets?
• Global theme approach to advertising?
• Discuss key drivers of digital ads boom?
• Discuss advantages and limitations of global market entry strategies?
• In relation to entry strategies identify the ownership strategies.
• What are the reasons for exit international markets? (why)
• Major factors for push and pull promotion strategies?
• What is Public Relations? How it can used?
• Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility?
• Why do firms perceive going global?
• Standalone attractive market vs globally strategic market? Explain the difference.
• Criteria for screening national markets? draw your examples from country manager simulation.
• Describe how services differs from physical products?
• Discuss global brand name and global brand name strategy?
• What is social marketing?
• How product adaptation is done without loosing benefit of standardization? (modular approach)
• Explain why product line need to vary from country to country? (maturity curve cycle)
• What are the key features of the New Product Development process in global marketing?
• Key Factors in influencing selection of distribution partner?
• What are the global trends in retailing?
• Suggest alterative entry strategies when the channels/ markets are locked up?
Attachment:- Global Marketing Exam.rar