BUS407 Project Management - Emirates College of Technology
You have to respect the working guidelines given below and the submission date stated on the LMS.
Working Guidelines for Project
A. Project Structure:
It is recommended that your project report have the following structure in the order provided here.
The students' details should be filled in the cover letter provided.
Abstract / Executive Summary
The Abstract consists of the project title and about half a page concise summary containing the scope and results of your report.
Table of Contents
Table of contents should contain titles and page numbers for the main sections and subsections of your report. The table of contents should also include any appendices in your report.
Report Body For each question need to write title (heading) from the question itself before writing the answer (don't write question copy paste)
This is the central and main part of the project which contains the actual work done during the project. The main requirement is that you need to structure the report so that it is clear and structured in a way that makes sense. Grammar and spellings count.
The project's conclusions should list the things which have been learnt as a result of the work you have done.
You are responsible for appropriately citing material and methods that you use. Give references for the data collected from a textbook, a magazine or a website identifying its sources while using the appropriate form. In the references section, references should be in a numbered list, ordered alphabetically by the last name of the first author.
Project idea: Student Work Exhibition at the ECT
1. Identify the project type
2. Clarify the project idea and its objective through the scope statement and statement of work.
3. List and define the activities of the project (7-12 activities).
4. State the dependency between the project activities and the duration (To, Tm, Tp, Te) for each activity.
5. Draw the project network diagram (A-O-N method).
6. List the critical path(s) in the project and the project duration
7. calculate the slack time and the possibility to finish early.
Attachment:- Project Management.rar