Question 1: word processing
Create a new document using Ms. Word and apply the following requirement on your document:
1. Save the document with your names as "namel-name2-name3-name4".
2. Add a header with the text "Group Project" and insert the date (do not type it.).
3. Select or type a paragraph with 4 lines and apply the following format:
a. Make the paragraph as two columns with line between.
b. Change the font type to "Arial" and the font size to "14" point.
c.d. e. f. g. each)
Justify the paragraph. Bold (e.g. X)
Double underline (e.g. Subscript (e.g. X2) Strikethrough
4. Insert multilevel lists (level 1 with numbering format and level 2 with bullets format).
5. Add word art with the text "Group Project" with the transform effect.
6. Add a picture with style effect; you can download the picture from the Internet.
7. Shape with any text and apply a glow effect.
8. Insert table with three columns and five rows. Then merge all cells of the first row and type "Group Project Exam".
a. Below, on each row, each student of the group writes his first name, last name and ID.
b. Apply different borders on the table border.
9. Add page border.
10. Write "Group Project" as Watermark.
Question 2: Excel sheet
Create a new spreadsheet as shown in the figure 1. This sheet represents the expenses spend on each month. Apply the following requirement on your spreadsheet:
I. Save the spreadsheet with your names as "namel-name2-name3-name4".
2. Rename the sheet 1 by the text "Group Project".
3. Merge Across cells of range Al2:C14
4. Wrap text cells in the row #13
5. Put borders in the two tables as shown in the figure below.
6. Enter all name of expenses and theirs numbers of each month.
n You are free to choose the expenses following the domain that you like.
n All numbers should be between 50 and 500.
n Change the formatting of the numbers to dollars with two decimal places.
7. In the row #1 insert new row and write the title "Monthly Budget" in the cell A 1.
n To be with a good look, Center and merge cells in the range [Al:H1].
n Change the font to Baskerville Old Face, size 18.
n Make the text white and the fill black.
8. Insert below, another row and write the subtitle "January 2005 - June 2005" in the cell A2.
n To be with a good look, Center and merge it in the range [A2:H2].
n Change the font to Baskerville Old Face, size 10
n Make text white and fill black.
9. Center, bold and gray shading for the headings (months and average) and change the font to Baskerville Old Face
10. Bold the first column of the two tables and change the font to Baskerville Old Face and make all numbers center.
11. Calculate the total of the expenses at the bottom of each month and widen columns if necessary so numbers can be seen.
12. Calculate the average for each row as shown in the figure below.
13. Find the appreciation for each month with total more than or equal to 1000 is called "High", otherwise is called "Low" and make them center.
14. Below your total row, enter freely the values to the income for each month. Each value should be more than or equal its corresponding expenses total.
15. In the benefit row, calculate the difference between the income and the expenses (total).
16. Calculate the maximum of an expense that you choose.
17. Calculate the number of month expenses that you choose more than 300$.
18. Calculate the number of expenses.
1 9. Create a bar chart in a new sheet named "income-expenses" that looks like the example of the figure 2. This will be for income and total expenses for each month
n Write the title.
n Add data label on each bar.